Coaches’ work in many parts of the organization and touch individuals and teams at all levels. Organizations report that coaching helps to improve performance in key areas such as:
- Business Relationships
Business Coach Program
What You’ll Learn
By successfully completing this program you will learn:
- A model for the effective coaching conversation
- The difference between coaching, managing, consulting and other professional interactions
- The key skills necessary to be an effective coach
- Specific tools to use with common coaching topics addressed in the corporate setting
- A system for adapting to the style of your coachee
- Your own strengths and growth areas as a coach
Learn the Power of Coaching
You will receive:
- 2 Days of instruction and coaching practice time
- Corporate Coaching Manual
- The Coach’s Handbook by Dr. Tim Ursiny
- The DiSC® Personal Profile System® from Inscape Publishing
- The Time Mastery Profile System® from Inscape Publishing
- Specific coaching tools that you’ll be able to use immediately with your clients
This course is for those not desiring a coaching designation.
Course can be delivered on site at your corporation or training center.
This class has also been successfully customized to fit your corporate audience and performance objectives. Contact us at 866-91-COACH to discuss your corporate coaching need.