Motivational Speaking – Keynotes
Keynotes, Motivational Speaking Engagements, and Relationship Seminars are often given at associations, retreats, and various groups.
All speaking engagements are custom tailored to meet the groups specific need. Here is a list of some commonly requested presentations.
- Is it a new career?
- A new job?
- Personal success?
- Financial freedom?
Whatever the personal goal or dream for a fulfilling future this keynote will inspire you to take action. Through Bobby’s Eyes is an amazing motivational and inspirational true story of a young boy who had a dream. This compelling story will leave participants with the belief that if “Bobby Can- I Can.” They too, can learn to crawl, walk and finally run toward their dreams.
- The Know it ALL’s: arrogant and opomionated
- The Gripers: Is anything ever right?
- The Dictators: bully and intimidate others
There are basically two types of people at work and in life., those that are cooperative and those that are disruptive. Dealing with difficult people is a challenge for all of us. Learn how to spot a possible disruptor from across the room and the strategies on how to deal with them. In this past paced, humorous and interactive presentation you will laugh and learn the secrets in working with and communicating more effectively with the difficult people in you life. For work teams and departments. This very popular keynote or workshop helps co-workers work more effectively with each other. Participants walk away with concrete tools for communicating more effectively in conflict situations and what motivates and de-motivates synergistic team process. This workshop is perfect for leaders, managers, and work teams.
- Relationship Pillars of a strong marriage.
- Meaningful Communication
- Building the Relationship Bank Account
- Eliminating the “#1 Relationship Destroyer”
- Tools for relationship success (this includes “Fight Fair” information)
- Damage control- healing words for broken hearts
- Love Talk Overview
- Understanding you and your partner’s unspoken love language
- Keys to loving relationships
- Using personal energy to create better relationships.
- Power of words
- Power of listening