Train The Trainer
This workshop will ground you in the latest training techniques and trends. You will be able to connect with your audience and enhance your presentation and facilitation skills.
What you will learn:
- Apply training methods to adult learning styles
- Avoid potential legal issues
- Use visual aids for impact
- Respond and use questions
- Apply the latest brain research for training impact
- Overcoming anxiety during delivery
- Managing conflict in the training classroom
- How to teach a skill
How can you generate participation from everyone in your class?
Do your visual aids have impact?
Is your training remembered by trainees when they are back on the job?
Who Should Attend:
SME’s (Subject Matter Experts)
Experienced trainers looking for new more engaging new trends in adult learning
This workshop can be taught in a one-on-one coaching format or in a group format.
Included in this workshop are evaluations, and videotaped practice sessions.
Our Train-the Trainer master is a professional speaker and has won numerous national and international speaking awards. As a seasoned organizational trainer our expert excels in designing, facilitating and evaluating training programs and has coached SME’s, trainers, award-winning speakers, and notable television, film and stage personalities.