Coach Training – Reaching the Next Level
Coaching is a results-oriented approach. The coach acts as a strategic partner in facilitating the development process.
Coaches work in many different parts of the organization,
coaching individuals and teams at all levels. Coaches
help to improve performance in key areas such as:
- leadership behaviors
- business relationships
- organizational change
- career management
- succession planning
Corporate Coach Training
Offered on site and through public seminars.
Click here for public dates and locations.
Are you ready for the rewards that come with taking life to the NEXT level?
- Feeling that more is possible?
- Looking to gain clarity?
- Wanting more achievement in life, career or business?
Personal coaching helps you to grasp what is needed, and deflect the unnecessary. A personal coach helps you to move forward. Are you frustrated with trying to reach the next level by yourself? You don’t have to do it alone. If you are not where you want to be, unfulfilled, or tired of the results you are getting- I invite you to work with a professional coach.Personal Coaching is about helping you get clear on what you want most. Helping you create a plan, and supporting you to achieve the outcomes you desire.
Personal Coaching is customized. The coaching environment helps you to stay positive and charged up – week after week. A coach is a sounding board for solutions that are faced on a daily basis. Coaches help you to unleash the power of personal success.
Get Clarity. Get a Plan.
Get the Support You Need to Make Success a Reality.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the Coaches trained?
Yes, all of our coaching associates are professionals holding the prestigious RCC coaching designation. Several are also qualified as coaching instructors and have advanced degrees. All have gone through rigorous training, testing, and have demonstrated to have the skills and abilities necessary to be quality coaches.
How does Personal Coaching Work?
Coaching sessions are either by telephone or face to face. Most coaching sessions run 45 minutes in length. You and your coach set the date and time each week.
What happens in a coaching session?
Each coaching session starts by defining what you want to achieve. Together you and your coach will look at the problems and challenges that you face. You’ll be asked thought provoking questions to help you explore further and gain clarity. At the end of a session, you and your coach will explore next steps. Coaching is not theory on paper…you will be making it happen.
What is the time commitment?
We work with clients in 3 month time blocks. We have found that is the most effective block of time for working on specific goals. Some clients’ schedule additional blocks of time.
Executive / Professional Coaching
What is Executive Coaching?
- Executive coaching helps to create stronger and more productive people that are valuable to the organization.
- Executive coaching can provide dramatic short term impact for companies. In reality it may take 6-12 months of quality coaching to make sustainable changes. Those that tell you it can be done quicker are not well informed.
- Executive coaching is about individual planning, goal setting, and achievement. It is also about realizing one’s full potential, which in turn benefits the organization.
- Executive Coaching is directly tied to personal improvement and increased productivity that in turn pays off handsomely for the organization.
The client is either the company Executive or a high potential manager or director. Some clients focus on styles, tools, and leadership development. Sometimes coaching is to support an Executive through a role transition. Executive coaching can help develop new skills such as time management, communication, assertiveness, influencing, and managing/leading in a time of change.
How is Executive Coaching Different?
It is about tangible business results. Executive Coaching can:
- Reduce turnover
- Increase personal productivity
- Improve job satisfaction
- Reduce job related stress
- Provide a sounding board for executives
- Increase value in the organization
- Transform managers into leaders
Turning Managers into Leaders
There is a huge difference between Leaders and Managers. Mangers often have solid technical skills but don’t inspire others to work toward a common goal. A typical symptom of managers is that their people often are in need of a “task with consequences” approach to the work. Leaders on the other hand inspire self motivation for the good of the organization. Leaders have mastered the soft / people skills necessary to inspire people to work up to their full potential. Mangers often have solid technical skills however they lack the ability to inspire their workforce.
An Executive Coach can help an organization design and implement a program that will inspire managers to become leaders.
Take Control of Your Career
A career coach helps clients find the passion they may have lost in chosen careers, or find the courage to move into a new career. Your career coach will help you to explore possibilities, work through the discovery phase, and then help you to implement the plan. Career coaches motivate you to break through the barriers to success and live the life you really want.
The coaching relationship can take place via telephone or face to face. The key however is regular communication over a period of time. You and your coach set the date and time each week. Most coaching sessions run 45 minutes in length with a minimum of a 3 month commitment.
Putting You on the Right Track
Some of the benefits include:
- Insight on who you are and what type of career would give you purpose and meaning.
- Clear goals for where you want your future career to go.
- Planning, developing, and implementing a plan to help you reach your goals.
- Confidence when dealing with people.
- A clearer view of obstacles you face, and ways to overcome them.
- A work/ life balance that suits you.
- Ideas for editing resumes, and other correspondence.
- Interviewing-strategies so you can showcase your skills effectively.
- Improve interpersonal skills
- An understanding on how to use your time and resources to your greatest advantage.
- Confidential coaching- focused on YOU
Coaching is a process.
You will embark on a process that will enable you to get from where you are today, to where you want to be in the future.
All of our coaching associates are professionals holding the prestigious RCC coaching designation. Several are also qualified as coaching instructors and have advanced degrees. All have gone through rigorous training, testing, and have demonstrated to have the skills and abilities necessary to be quality coaches.
Our career coaches have a strong background in the business world. Many have been hiring managers and HR professionals. Our coaches have a pulse on what is occurring today in the business world and guides your path to success and fulfillment.
The Coaching Clinic
This customized program is designed for organizational work teams, the Coaching Clinic successfully improves supervisors’ skill sets in performance coaching, and communicating more effectively with peers. Excellent in times of corporate change.
- Increase productivity
- Reduce corporate conflict
- Improve morale and rapport
Articles about the Coaching Clinic
Coach Designation Training
Registered Corporate Coach SM (RCC SM) is an Industry-recognized, Professional Business Coaching Designation program, for the in-house or private practice business coach.
- Streamlined advance study program for people who have significant professional or business background.
- Specifically designed for coaches, consultants, managers, therapists, human resource professionals, and trainers who want to coach within a business environment.
- Is a designation that sets you apart. Awarded by the Worldwide Association of Business Coaches (WABC), and verifies that you have met the professional standards set by the leading professional business coaching association.